Experience / Certifications:
- SCCF, RTCF, BCCF and SOF WODs head programmer and competition team coach
- Certified Crossfit, CrossFit Endurance, CrossFit Mobility, OPEX Program Design, OPEX Assessment Module, OPEX Business Systems, Kettlebell, ACE Instructor and CrossFit Judge.
- 15+ years of coaching experience, in swimming, CrossFit, military prep and strength & conditioning.
- Former Pararescueman with the United States Air Force – Elite Special Operations Unit. Multiple deployments, over 250 combat missions and NASA support operations.
- Commandant Award winner, Pararescue Indoctrination Course, USAF Combat Dive School: Top Performer.
- Member of the University of Tennessee Men’s Swimming & Diving Team, 1998-2002 (Captain in 2001)
- Former American Record Holder, National Champion, US National Team Member, Olympic Trials Finalist and 13x D-I Collegiate All American Swimmer
- Nationally registered Paramedic
- Firefighter-Heavy Rescue